Ways to find an internship in Fairfield County
1. Reach out to your school’s career center. That’s what they are there for!
Even if you are not attending a school located in Fairfield County, your Career Center will be able to help you by connecting you to alumni, suggesting links, helping you prepare and get organized for your search, etc.
2. Look on sites that aggregate internship positions: (here are some examples)
– Career Builder
– Fairfield County Jobs
– Ghs-Ses.org (For Greenwich youth, ages 14 – 26, postings for community service, part-time, full-time, and internships.)
– Internship Crossing
– Krazoom – tech focus
– QuadJobs – website for part-time jobs for college kids
– Stamford-Yes.org (For Stamford youth, ages 14 – 26, postings for community service, part-time, full-time, and internships.)
– The Workplace Inc. has a summer earn and learn program for students aged 14 – 21, with funding that spans 20 towns in Southwest Connecticut
3. Research the websites of area employers, many of whom offer internships.